Human Resources Coordinator
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Human Resources Director on a wide range of tasks. You must have excellent attention to detail, be able to communicate to all levels of the business and build rapport from day one. You will love multi-tasking, working in a fast-paced environment and helping to provide the best employee experience.
- Provide customer service to organization employees
- Serve as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Assist with facilitating New Hire Orientation and onboarding tasks
- Serves as back up for the front desk
- Participate in recruitment efforts: Post job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Assist in the applicant screening and interview processes
- Prepare new employee files, ensuring compliance with all organization, state and federal regulations and policies
- Own the I-9 process including documentation and ongoing audits
- Assist in coordination of new hire orientation and other training activities.
Payroll & Benefits
- Serve as a point person for new employee questions
- Administer payroll and benefits
- Maintain benefits documentation, adhering to best practice policies, and ensuring accuracy
- Review benefits administration (employee benefits census reports, HRIS- Paycor integration with benefits carriers)
- Assist with the facilitation and audit of benefit changes to carriers such as new enrollments, terminations, dependent changes, as well as any required documentation, etc.
- Assist with employment and income verifications.
HR Files & Data Bases
- Update and maintain employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintain personnel files, performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Assists to maintain a secure filing system which consists of copies of invoices, records, resumes and/or applications as needed.
- Complete termination paperwork and assisting with exit interviews
- 1-3 years of Human Resources experience
- 1+ years Proficiency with, or excited to learn – Paycor HRIS Platform
- Rigorous attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Must be dependable, prompt and be able to communicate through various levels of the organization.
- Ability to be discreet and confidential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay calm in high-pressure situations and fast-paced environments
- Passion for maintaining company culture and an employee first environment