The Sales Executive is responsible for achieving individual sales goals for the company’s Managed IT solutions using effective prospecting, relationship nurturing and closing techniques. Candidates must be energetic, focused and motivated to succeed. Acquiring new clients in this space requires attention to detail, dedication, persistence, effective follow-up and the ability to explain complex solutions in easy to understand language. This position will include defining client needs and involves working with our Technical Engineers in the architecture of solutions.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the position is based in Atlanta with some travel requirements to visit clients and prospective clients, primarily in Georgia.
- Identify, develop and attain new client accounts.
- Maintain accurate pipeline of prospective opportunities and track sales activities.
- Effective lead generation executed on a daily basis (including phone, email and social media avenues).
- Close new business to meet monthly and annual sales objectives.
- Coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements.
- Preparing and presenting detailed proposals and presentations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends and competition.
- Achieve or exceed your personal sales goals for new client revenue by performing activities necessary to develop and close opportunities.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Technology Sales roles including IT Solutions, Managed Services and Software with successful track record developing account plans, attaining individual sales goals and adding new clients.
- Proficiency using social media to develop new leads and close new business.
- Well versed in consultative selling of complex IT solutions.
- Knowledge of Software Solutions, Managed Services and IT Solutions including Public and Private Cloud Solutions, Hosting/Colocation, Help Desk Support, Data and Network Security, Disaster Recover, Integrated Cloud Solutions, Projects and Hardware Sales.
- Great communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
- Great interpersonal problem solving and organizational skills to work with colleagues and prospective client contacts.
- Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent.
- Supplemental relevant education, such as sales training programs.
- Effective lead generation skills.
- Effective client negotiation skills.
- Motivated and goal driven.
- Energetic and dynamic, yet professional.
- Intuitively driven to deliver extraordinary service to clients.
- Highly collaborative and loves working in a team environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: high energy, dynamic, high sense of urgency.
Extraordinary Benefits Package
- Excellent medical and dental benefits package with company-paid premiums
- 401K cafeteria plan with company match
- Generous vacation policy – Including 8 paid holidays!
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Medical and dependent care flex accounts
- Numerous supplemental insurance options
- Extraordinary Career Opportunities
- Paid certification training and exams
- Unique technical career path options
- Customized personal development plans
- Extraordinary Perks (depending on your role)
- Weekly team lunches
- Flexible work-from-home options
- Reimbursed home Internet service and cell phone plan (depending on your role)
- Reimbursed mileage
- Generous performance-based incentives