Client Account Manager
The Client Account Manager is the lead for post-sale customer relationship management working closely with clients to establish, build and maintain a trusted advisor relationship so that our customers leverage the full potential of Leapfrog service solutions and offerings. The Account Manager must be proactive in understanding and identifying clients’ current and future needs, orchestrating resources cross functionally within Leapfrog to address new requirements, developing proposals and quotes, managing technical issues and outcomes, and closing new service offerings that drive net new revenue streams. The ultimate goal of the Account Manager role is 100% customer retention and satisfaction. A strong Account Manager has excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong matrix management and leadership skills, a passion for customer service and a sound understanding of IT managed services and solutions.
- Account Management of the overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include growing the adoption of new solutions, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Be the trusted strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value for our products and services.
- Work with clients to build strategic account plans to aid customers in achieving their business objectives.
- Measure and monitor customer achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting both internally to Leapfrog leadership team and externally to customer executives and key contacts.
- Establish regular communications with each assigned client to ensure strategic alignment and the review of key business metrics.
- Work to identify, develop and propose upselling opportunities. Create accurate and timely proposals for customers with the help of Sales Engineering as needed.
- Proactively program manage strategic IT initiatives and roadmaps to drive IT standardization.
- Coordinate the follow through of reactive complex problem resolution by interfacing with customers and various operational groups within Leapfrog.
- Leverage existing Leapfrog reporting and account information to identify service and technology issues, trends and potential needs/opportunities for both Leapfrog and the customer.
- Own recurring billing questions and issue resolution.
- Proactively manage customer contracts including renewals, services, margins and identifying opportunities for additional services/solutions.
- Be a trusted IT advisor by delivering technology advice to help customers make balanced decisions about their infrastructure.
- 7+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management, strategic consulting in a managed services organization.
- Proven track record and demonstrable skills at presenting the value in managed services offerings at the C-level and stakeholder level.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for growing revenue.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Team player that shares sales and technical information freely and willingly.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish trusted advisor relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience of IT Managed Services including: End User Support, Cloud, Security/Compliance, DR/Back Up, Infrastructure/Network Management.
- Excellent medical and dental benefits package with company-paid premiums
- 401K cafeteria plan with company match
- Generous vacation policy – Including 8 paid holidays!
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Medical and dependent care flex accounts
- Numerous supplemental insurance options
- Extraordinary Career Opportunities
- Paid certification training and exams
- Unique technical career path options
- Customized personal development plans
- Extraordinary Perks (depending on your role)
- Weekly team lunches
- Flexible work-from-home options
- Reimbursed home Internet service and cell phone plan (depending on your role)
- Reimbursed mileage
- Generous performance-based incentives