IT Support Analyst
As an IT Support Analyst, you will be part of a very talented team – this is not a “regular” Help Desk or Support Center – and your role as a qualified, friendly, high-touch service provider is key to this position. You will support numerous Microsoft Windows Active Directory domains, use remote support to analyze and expedite problem resolution to ensure quality service, and address clients’ needs at all levels of their organization.
This is an excellent opportunity to think creatively and craft solutions while working on many different networks backed up by leadership and a strong, dedicated team
- Ability to listen first and then respond, often explaining and translating technical solutions to non-technical users
- Innate desire to continually learn and grow, as well eagerly share knowledge
- Collaborative and team-oriented spirit
- The ability to focus and organize work effectively in a high-energy, dynamic environment
- Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience performing system administration functions in a corporate/ business environment, with Active Directory Administration experience
- Strong fundamental troubleshooting skills and the ability to apply those skills to assist troubleshooting on a wide range of information systems and applications
- Demonstrative ability to troubleshoot Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Professional+ workstation and Windows Server platform 2003/2008/2012
- Process and change management experience is a huge plus (ITIL framework and ticketing system)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (all versions) and Exchange management
- Functional understanding of Networking and related technologies
- Relevant certifications are of strong benefit (MS, CompTia)
- Fundamental knowledge of Apple OS/Hardware is desirable
- Deliver multi-tiered and multi-faceted technical support and system administration solutions ranging from:
-User Account and related administration issues
-Handheld device configuration/Email support
-Client/Server and Stand-alone Application support
- Troubleshoot and resolve workstation inquiries/problems (Leapfrog supports both Microsoft and Apple products in Windows Domain environments)
- Assume ownership of issues as they arise and follow through the system to completion
- Proactively build our dynamic knowledgebase to aid in reference, research, and continual training
- Effectively communicate service outages internally and externally, and escalate tickets appropriately
- Provide after-hours and weekend support on a rotational basis (additional compensation)
- Leapfrog Services provides managed IT services for businesses and nonprofits worldwide. Founded in 1998 with the philosophy that IT should enhance your business, not get in the way of it, we consider ourselves to be a service company—one that delivers the highest possible level of technological expertise, with an unwavering dedication to extraordinary service. In our world, high-tech doesn't mean high-jargon or high-stress—it means high-touch and high-availability.
Our IT services and solutions include: network management; data backup; data security; server hosting and support; collocation; 24/7 support and field services; disaster recovery; and expert consulting for IT planning, asset management and procurement. Our Help Desk provides support for an extensive range of technologies, including printers and mobile devices, and resolves 98% of issues during the first call.
Leapfrog has consistently earned a client retention rate of around 95%, ever since pioneering IT outsourcing and remote IT management. By providing smarter, more reliable IT solutions that are also sustainable and scalable, Leapfrog helps your entire team be more productive, while optimizing your IT investment.
If you absolutely love working with leading-edge technology, want to be part of a fun, service-based culture and prefer the security of an established company with growth opportunities and excellent benefits, Leapfrog is just the pond you're looking for!