Service Delivery Manager
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) oversees front-line support operations by managing the Support Desk, Reactive Field Services and On-Site Support Services to published service levels. The SDM’s direct reports include the Support Desk Team Leads, the Reactive Field Services Team Lead, the Field Services Coordinator and the On-Site Support Team Lead.
- Ensure front-line issue response times, time to resolve, rework and escalation are executed according to published service levels.
- Maintain effective records of support activity via the service management system.
- Act as a single point of contact (boundary manager) for the incident management process with Points of Contact.
- Work with Department Managers to drive urgency in the closure of escalated incidents.
- Drive teamwork and the advancement of technical skill-sets
- Deliver a standards-based best-of-class Support Desk service for Leapfrog customers.
- Use data-driven workforce management to ensure the effective scheduling of resources.
- Improve knowledge base content and tools to drive improved customer support
- Attract/find highly motivated, top technical talent capable of rapidly resolve customer issues that have a high probability of future promotion to other roles within Leapfrog.
- Deliver timely, coordinated and highly responsive field support working in concert with remote front line resources.
- Identify cross-departmental methods/tools/automaton to reduce the need for field service calls.
- Ensure Leapfrog has the network/relationships to deliver timely & high quality field support for all current (& future) customer locations (domestically & Internationally).
- Manage a standards-based support model that leverages both deskside and remote capability.
- Leverage the institutional knowledge gained on-site to assist the rest of the organization in providing extraordinary service (Knowledge Management).
- Ensure a pipeline of highly trained employees to effectively match customer on-site needs.
- Manage a scalable on-site resource model to meet new customer needs in a timely manner.
Proactively set client expectation.
Key Measures of Success
- Incident and Customer Satisfaction Survey ratings.
- Client Service Levels (contracts & measured in the client QBR).
- Strong employee retention and career advancement.
- Reduction in redundant and repeat ticketing.
- Frogma demonstrated by team on a daily basis.
- Increases in productivity/utilization through incentive, automation and monitoring tools.
- Improve the effectiveness of Knowledge Management.
- Effective utilization and productivity reporting methodologies.
Leapfrog Services, Inc. is a leader in IT outsourcing, cloud and managed services, serving small and mid-size businesses around the world for more than fifteen years. Focused on delivering highly reliable, responsive and productivity-enhancing services, Leapfrog continues to emerge as the default choice for organizations looking to optimize their IT operations